Saturday, May 8, 2010

Don't walk away..Dig your roots in deep and Bloom right where God has planted you.

Don't walk away..Dig your roots in deep and Bloom right where God has planted you.

-As i was reading Victory over the Darkness today,  this is what God spoke to me.  So I'm sharing it with you!  Have a nice Saturday.


Update:  Computer!
My computer is on its last heartbeat.  it is a few years old  and I am planning on getting a mac book pro ASAP.  If you want to partner with me and help me get mac book pro.  I would greatly appreciate it.  I am working at Navigator headquarters this summer, interning in media development department and I'm working on a mac book while i am there, using programs like final cut pro.  I am working on ministry videos, and also a Bowie campus website. and some other goodies.  I don't have a personal mac book , so after i leave and return to bowie, I am praying that God will provide me with a mac book pro or the finances to get it. (:

No comments: