Monday, February 1, 2010

"If prayer isn’t absolutely necessary to accomplish your vision, your goal isn’t big enough! "

"If prayer isn’t absolutely necessary to accomplish your vision, your goal isn’t big enough! "
 -------------------------------


I started studying Nehemiah today and it is an amazing book, its very captivating to read all the emotions that Nehemiah was going through and his response.  I wish I could study this all day today, its amazing.

Here is a takeaway from Ch. 1 of Nehemiah
 Nehemiah 1:8-9
8 "Remember the instruction you gave your servant Moses, saying, 'If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations,  9 but if you return to me and obey my commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place I have chosen as a dwelling for my Name.
Cross Reference: Deuteronomy 30:4
Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back.

No comments: