Thursday, January 21, 2010

All a man’s labor is for his mouth and yet the appetite in not satisfied



FEED ME!

From the time I was born my flesh has cried out FEED ME! And in this flesh I am moved by an insatiable hunger, which is described in Ecclesiastes 6:7

[All a man’s labor is for his mouth and yet the appetite in not satisfied.]

This is how I often feel. Trapped in my flesh, no matter how much I eat, I am always hungry. No matter how much I drink, I am always thirsty. FEED ME! When we close our eyes and feel the heartbeat of the world, that’s what they are saying, that’s what I’m saying. FEED ME.

God understands our hunger, because He created it. And He is the only one that can fill it.

[John 4:14 whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life].




Ask God for a drink.

[John 4:15 Sir give me this water, so I will not be thirsty…]

Let us all learn how to give our hearts back to God so he can fill them.

[Psalms 64:9 You visit the earth and cause it to overflow]

[Mathew 6:26 - Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?]


PLEASE PRAY WITH ME AS I LEARN HOW TO GIVE GOD MORE OF MY HEART.






1 comment:

Passionpen said...

As usual I am glad to see that you are writing, especially on your blog.

And Nicely Done! Way to be expressive!

Praying for you!