Sunday, November 15, 2009

"I know that God really is Good" Dipo, Jr. @ BSU 11/15/09


Dipo, Jr. @ Bowie State University
President of African Student Association & a brother in the ministry
.


“During this Fall semester, I'm beginning to understand what it means to live for Christ. I used to believe that I would always succeed in leading people to Jesus due to the happiness and good counsel He has given me. I used to believe that because I knew Jesus, I knew everything about everything. Now, I understand that the road to destruction/death is, indeed, very broad; thus, I pray for patience and compassion for Jesus while attempting to manifest His love. Now, I understand that in order to become the light of the world, I must first acknowledge that I am in the dark--that is, I know nothing about anything. Now, I understand how much grace and mercy God supplies me daily. It's almost embarrassing, but I just praise Him all the while. I guess now I know that God really is good.”

No comments: