Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Divine Appointment on Metro

This morning I had a great quiet time and mini bible study with Taylor, Zack and Marvin Campell. We went thru scriptures in the old and new testament that talked about how we should honor God with our best.

I rode the metro to school today, and God encouraged me even before I hit campus. I was sitting on the bench waiting for the bus to arrive and God woke me up. There was an older lady standing in front of me. So I got up and offered her my seat. As I walked away to stand near the side of the benches, I met a football player from Bowie state, We talked a little bit, about why I am here on the campus, and about his faith. Then he told me that he was trying to start up a mens bible study on with some other football players, but they had to get a time organizaed and really expressed a need to be equipped. I got really excited and my heart started racing, God is good, and he provides in his timing. Him and I talked all the way to bowie and I shared the vision that God gave me for men on this campus, and how I just wanted to help them grow in Christ. God arranged that meeting today, even before I got to campus, to encourage me the rest of the day. Today is a Good day that the lord has made.

No comments: